Website design has changed... Responsive website design is now essential as sites have to change how they look based on how they are being viewed.
Viewing a website on a mobile phone should be a very different experience to viewing the same website on a laptop, pc, or tablet.
If your site looks the same on every device, just a different size, then we need to talk and show you how you could be benefiting from the huge mobile internet market.
A responsive website should:
- Change its layout to suit that device.
- Change its layout depending on device orientation
- Have a device suitable navigation system
- Possibly have different content
- Be optimised to reduce mobile data download.
Unique web design
There are thousands of ready made templates for websites now easily available, but does that mean they're right for your business?
We don't thinks so, we take the time to get to know our customers, what their likes and dislikes are, how they think their website will work before we even quote for their new website.
We design every website following the conversations we have had with our customers. Each is as unique as their business, and we don't stop there.
Our website designs are:
- Unique to each customer
- Designed around each customers tastes
- Fully responsive
- Suitable for desktops, laptops, tablets & mobiles.
- Editable by our customers
Business is constantly changing as is the internet so we are on hand to help you keep your site up to date.
Website and email hosting
we understand that emails are a critical part of business life for many people today. That is why we are careful about how we host our customers sites.
We host our sites in state of the art data centres. These centres are very secure and have protection in place to ensure your data is safe.
Our hosting provides:
- Constantly updated servers and software
- Data backup systems
- Uninteruptable power supplies
- Standby generators
- 24/7 technical support personel
- Fire prevention and control systems
Mobile applications (apps)
As mobile phone usage continues to expand, more web pages are now viewed on mobile devices rather than on traditional desktop machines or laptops.
Along side the need to have a fully responsive website design, increasing numbers of people are turning to applications, or "apps" to engage with their customers or service users.
We can work with you to develop the app that fits your needs, if all you have is an idea, then we'd love to talk to see how we can help you turn it into a reality.
We can design and build apps that are:
- Native, Web based or Hybrid
- Suitable for multiple platforms
- Windows Phone