Who do you use for Live Chat?
We spent considerable time selecting the right company to provide our Live Chat. We looked at many factors and finally selected Zopim to be our provider. If you want to know why you can either read more on this page or click this link for your own Free Live Chat system.
Zopim Live Chat is a web-based application that lets businesses monitor and engage website visitors in real time. Designed with small medium businesses in mind, it is easy to use, affordable and powerful.
Zopim was the first to introduce live chat widgets thats built right into your website. This gives your customers a more seamless and pleasant chatting experience while surfing your site. No more annoying popup chat windows!
Log in to Zopim's web-based dashboard to get a wealth of information about your visitors in real-time. With an intuitive interface and features, you'll become an expert in customer service within minutes.
- Unparalleled Freedom: Users have a choice of replying via a web browser, favorite IM client (Gtalk, Yahoo! Messenger, AIM or MSN), or their mobile phone.
- Seamless User Experience: The user interface is designed to be pleasing and intuitive for online businesses as well as their visitors. Chats are also blazing fast so chats sent are received almost instantaneously. Chat widget designs are versatile and suits every website's needs.
- Powerful Features:
- Get access to real-time analytics and information about your visitors.
- Use our Intelligent Trigger System to automatically engage high-value visitors.
- Get suggestions to frequently asked questions.
- And many more powerful features that makes customer engagement a breeze
Zopim believes that an enterprise-grade live chat application can be delivered at 20% of the price with 80% of the features intact. The 80% that matters to our customers.
Zopim's packages ranges from FREE (limited to one agent and 2 concurrent chats) to USD 99 / month (10 agents). Start with a 14-day free trial to test drive the full potential of Zopim. No credit card required.
Zopim has been translated to more than 20 languages by their avid users. Chances are your native language is already supported, otherwise volunteer to translate and do yourself and the community a favor.
Do you use a CMS or web publishing platform to maintain your website? Zopim's plugins allow you to deploy and customize the chat widget. The following plugins are currently available:
How do you get your Free Live Chat on your website?
If you want Free Live Chat then click on one of the Free Live Chat links and try it for yourself. If you need help installing this on your website then click on the Online Live Chat box at the bottom left of this site, or feel free to call us on Telephone 01472 211924 and we'll gladly help.